Tuesday, December 21, 2021

I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'

   Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'


This is my time to work off the hate and the pain of the damages that has been caused by sons of snakes in the grass, faces of state workers, sisters of colors, sisters of the rainbow chan, notes to others, that need a hand with this agency. Children Protection Services.Warm Hearts.
No photo description available.


I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'
May be an image of one or more people



Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.'It took me about two months to swallow this one but: People are allowed to decide they want nothing to do with you. Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'


Awesome Message. Many Blessings To All My Relations.HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY: To all you beautiful, soulful sisters and spirit guides, here on blogs, twitter, and all places online. Joy in the morning, peace, love, and happiness to follow, words in waves to share.Jewish White Super-star?Jacqueline Jarrot Muccillo:NO! Time to listen, laugh and win, right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments.Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.'It took me about two months to swallow this one but: People are allowed to decide they want nothing to do with you. Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'

No comments:

Post a Comment