Tuesday, December 21, 2021

IF U ANNOY ME ONCE I WILL DISLIKE U FOREVER IM SO SORRY. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:BLACK SUN. National warpath ‘

——N.W.A.Taken near the end of the Victorian era, this extraordinary photograph captures the appearance of the scout detachment at Fort Apache.


Not.Life Is An adventure.RATS TO RACES: GAMES PLAYED.HORSE AND PONY SHOWS". DIANA ROSS TOUCH ME IN THE MORNING"WHO I AM...
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I'D SING YOU A CHRISTMAS SONG BUT... I HATE CAROLS.'
I helped my neighbor out with something this morning and she said to me, "I could marry you". I couldn't believe it,... You do something nice for someone and they threaten to ruin your life in return.'
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP -Jussie Smollett'


  IF U ANNOY ME ONCE I WILL DISLIKE U FOREVER IM SO SORRY. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:BLACK SUN. National warpath ‘.

 Lessons To Learn. Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.

If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.
May be an image of money and text


THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you!Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine:The best I get in the morning is one individual showing me his butt two others wanting me to stay in bed because they're cold and another demanding I get up while he dances in my way.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Tom Petty, American Girl, Songs To Play, Heads In The Clouds, Waves To Make, Dances In The Streets.  IF U ANNOY ME ONCE I WILL DISLIKE U FOREVER IM SO SORRY. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:BLACK SUN. National warpath ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment