Sunday, March 14, 2021

"Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...





And when we’re here at home the 12th man gets in a zone N we gonna cause delay of game So Seahawks they rock and All the fans go run amok in a frenzy only coach can parade So our loyalty is true  To the green and the blue  This is the place where the 12th man plays... Written by Shawn k Waters.Sorry Cuz, the 12th man anthem isn't going to help vs the Niners!!! Just sayin! nice jingle though.

 







  • Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Credit Issues, Cash No Credit:When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves.

  • Sade - No Ordinary Love (Official Video).Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know.

    Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know..

    The Cat In The Hat That Couldve Gone Better GIF


  • Earth angels is what I like to call myself, bitch with stars, babe in total control, of herself, and her world, do you know what I mean?
    BLUEOCEANSMONEYMATTERSHANDSTOTALK.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Earth angels is what I like to call myself, bitch with stars, babe in total control, of herself, and her world, do you know what I mean?
    No not now, not ever, today or tomorrow, not my cub of tea. Would you like to nude video chat? Happy Monday.. Expand, to grow, to more...

No comments:

Post a Comment