Sunday, March 14, 2021

"Seeing another's viewpoint as wrong, doesn't make one's viewpoint right.UPGRADE your mindset".MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!

 



Snakes in Wild.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Faces In Shadows, Green Dreams, Angels In Hosts, Pages To Books, Dances On Clouds, Lights On, Third Eyes Open Wide. Earth Angels On Guard. We will rise !💛🐦🌾🐦Fuckers, 🌾🐦🌾🐦🌾🐦💛....hats ...“Steven Jarrot, are you gay or something?” His eyes widened in surprise at my question and he looked completely lost, probably wondering why I would ask that.“What?! What are you talking about?I do not know enough of the story that you are witting about, but it sounds like there will be dark days to come in your future.



sima jarrot-Leader of Pack of Wolves, Serpents and vipers, cows and buffalo, still in Paradise, in La Quinta, CA?Jonathon Zoledziewski: Yes as long as there is a TV or I have my phone with me to keep me entertained an watch a movie,youtube etc..then he'll to the yea I would with no hesitation Like ·REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL,💛💜🌹🌹🌹"Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!

Image result for Marines to fight, good times, guns to battles, treats, trades, tests over time, glory dazes to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment