Saturday, September 4, 2021

OUR Human right---is celebrate LIFE.Aloha all ways. I am appreciatively at your service.

 We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems.

Simple Twist Of Fate. High Water (For Charley Patton)Mutineer. Bye And Bye . Summer Days. Blowin' In The Wind. All Along The WatchtowerIT'S A SLOW PROCESS, BUT QUITTING WON'T SPEED IT UP'.

WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time
The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin What can be brighter than the stars: Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.

May be an image of ‎3 people and ‎text that says '‎A dispensary offered free weed in exchange for donating canned goods. Due to the turnout, the promotion ended within 13 minutes اردد‎'‎‎
Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.
Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. 'Scottish bats. their struggle is real..'
May be an image of 7 people and people standing

 Here I am. MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.Mother Goose stories, stories out of the good books, the bible, Moses and Jesus, fish and bread, stories better when you die. The man in the sky, Jesus and his sons, angels on high, mercy and goodness, classes on the beach, con men and the stories left. TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.Piss-off, lifestyle of hardships to share, with the gods from the center of the earth.'


May be an image of text that says 'If u need a friend, message me, need a laugh, call me, need a hug, stop by my house, need money, this number is no longer in service.'
Family Affairs, Donkeys in the fields,Snakes and Worms. Glory Dazes Done. True story from views of a fish that got away, alive, and hopes and prayers from the Gods above, and the angels goodness and mercy , with head angel-SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS!! Angels To Host. Views, Voices, Values, Blue Oceans Waves.Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything? ''Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know. -Bertrand Russell- CAC-globalnet'
I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.

May be a meme of text that says 'Me waiting for you to read the google results back to me after I told you I was right'

OUR Human right---is celebrate LIFE.Aloha all ways. I am appreciatively at your service. We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems.

Back in time, one fag, Steven Jay Jarrot, I'M ISO LIFE PARTNER. WITHOUT ONE YOU HAVE NOTHING. age : 59. PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS EASIER TO SEE. WELL HELLO. I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME, AND IT SUCKS.
May be a cartoon
Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.

Dazes Long: Reptiles Gone.... Happy dazes, blue dazes, sunny and bright. Happiness flies, with joy and peace often. High jumps to the sky... Just out g0, G0, gO. Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members. Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily.
May be an image of text

OUR Human right---is celebrate LIFE.Aloha all ways. I am appreciatively at your service. We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems.


Dicks and dawgs, faces under the layers of shit, dung, and fecal matters. How do you like me, now? Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive."I just added this site to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!
May be a cartoon of text that says 'you to swing in the wind, happy to save their own skin. Time is Money'



What’s happening,Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today.Love Notes: Emilie Danae,Tips Prince Frogg Upland Tips.Good Time FrogsTrips To Hell And Back.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Love Notes: love in the air, love to fly and save the man, love to make the most of a bad thing.

Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.



Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.OUR Human right---is celebrate LIFE.Aloha all ways. I am appreciatively at your service.Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice.

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it. Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just an obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia. We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems.
Dark Moonlights
STARRBRIGHTLIGHTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Dark Moonlights
Dreams to live, dream life to create, dream life with a man or with a family of the love of your life. Gifts to share about the hairs of t...

OUR Human right---is celebrate LIFE.Aloha all ways. I am appreciatively at your service. We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems.


Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment