Sunday, September 24, 2023

Faces in the darkness, good time toads, in and out of time, hits and misses, cheap tricks, dances in the sands of time.

 TALKING GIBBERISH.Better Than...Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.'Escrow321 HAPPY LABOR DAY, The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work, Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.



Apache Stronghold.Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks.


LICENSEE/LICENSOR 8. OPTIONAL FILER REFERENCE DATA: SG4 277047 .COLLATERAL IS HELD IN A TRUST (SEE UCC1AD, ITEM 17 AND INSTRUCTIONS) BEING ADMINISTERED BY A DECEDENT'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE 6A.UCC FINANCING STATEMENT (FORM UCC1) (REV. 04/20/11)

WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS.  I know I'm a wreck and I know I should have gotten my shit together by now... I push you away every time and it's time I stop using excuses and just be a man. NONE OF THIS WAS YOUR FAULT. IT HAS BEEN MINE WITH MY POOR CHOICES AND MY ADDICTIONS DRIVING ME INTO THE PLACE I AM TODAY. Cheers, good times, new friends. " -May Sarton'


TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN..."SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN”.That did not happen, seller bought the house on a transfer, that was not created to transfer, except to get the solar company, a financial form, to get paid $30,000 for the transfer.

No photo description available.

I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.When The Sky Falls.Faces in the darkness, good time toads, in and out of time, hits and misses, cheap tricks, dances in the sands of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment