Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Peace for Fools: Snake Dens: Cum Suckers Ads on craigslist done while girlfriends were sleep, while girlfriends worked cheater searches for...

 Blame who? It's Still Rock and Roll To Me .But even ignoring a spouse when he or ...Long-Term Relationships: Rebuilding Love After Emotional ..Dog with spots, men and mice, hats and horns, dances in the streets, the freaks come out at night, the snakes, spiders and worms do to. Pages to books, yet to write, want another hat to wear. Teacher or student, coins to flip, cards to read, faces in the crowd. What's up Doc?



COURSE NAME:Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. Dan Evans - Lic. # 01324544.
No photo description available.
You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I’ve got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. Battle Leaders, Lights, Lessons: Baileys Veterans Winners, Losers, Learners, Rites To Houses, Homes, Veterans Housing Matters.Bailey - here’s your magic link.REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.

Dog with spots, men and mice, hats and horns, dances in the streets, the freaks come out at night, the snakes, spiders and worms do to. Pages to books, yet to write, want another hat to wear. Teacher or student, coins to flip, cards to read, faces in the crowd. What's up Doc?
No photo description available.

 Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.NEVER FORGET TIT trutk ruthisterrorism HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .Peace for Fools: Snake Dens: Cum Suckers Ads on craigslist done while girlfriends were sleep, while girlfriends worked cheater searches for..

Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.NEVER FORGET TIT trutk ruthisterrorism HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .
I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share.Peace for Fools: Snake Dens: Cum Suckers Ads on craigslist done while girlfriends were sleep, while girlfriends worked cheater searches for..
Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.NEVER FORGET TIT trutk ruthisterrorism HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .

I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share.

No photo description available.
 "THE HIGHEST FORM OF KNOWLEDGE Is EMPATHY, FOR IT REQUIRES us TO SUSPEND OUR EGOS AND LIVE IN ANOTHER'S WORLD -Terminations stay terminated, reports from Sun City, Ca. 'Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share.

Peace for Fools: Snake Dens: Cum Suckers Ads on craigslist done while girlfriends were sleep, while girlfriends worked cheater searches for..


No comments:

Post a Comment