Saturday, July 1, 2023

We all tend to rush.And forget to simply hush.From the time we awake. And back to sleep we fade.

 Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.Pickpocket (visiting his friend in jail): "I hired a lawyer for you this morning, Slim, but I had to hand him my Rolex as a retainer."Slim: "Did he keep it?"Pickpocket: "He thinks he did."

No photo description available.

"For by this you will know you are my disciples. If you love one another." John 13:35.You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”"

No photo description available.

Valerie,Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

We all tend to rush.And forget to simply hush.From the time we awake. And back to sleep we fade.What is all this mumbo jumbo ?????? 
Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

Just to let you know, Frank Agresti, were never friends, was a fat guy with no money, no life, no dick, had a car and it cost to much.Frank Agresti added, for the laughs, for the threats on Facebook. Lots of ways to grow, lots of ways to turn on the lights, sinners and saints, plenty of frogs in the seas of more frogs. Birds and bees to fly away, out of the mud, out of the dirt, out of the sands of time, with fish to eat frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. stories left, dust in the winds.Twists And Turns, Normal, Common, Crazy, Weird To Fine, Nuts To Stand Tall.

Like tea, hate coffee, not in ice cream or candy, nasty to me. Love the story in the pictures that you sent, the best today, and the only one to answer that ad. Funny, I forgot I had placed another one. So you did not say what your age was, or how tall you are, and where you are now. OR ,Or Cali? Toss up on that. 420 friendly, question in the air. Veteran to consider, what are the odds, like to write stories, have a birthday on Friday, searching hard for a life time present.Twists And Turns, Normal, Common, Crazy, Weird To Fine, Nuts To Stand Tall.

Twists And Turns, Normal, Common, Crazy, Weird To Fine, Nuts To Stand Tall. LOVELIGHTSLUCKLESSONSLEADERRIGHTSTARS.BLOGSPOT.COM Twists And Turns, Normal, Common, Crazy, Weird To Fine, Nuts To Stand Tall.

Terminations stay terminated, reports from Sun City, Ca. ‘Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch’. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.Is There an Economic Bomb Cyclone Ahead?Step right up. Your request may be expedited at an additional cost: It's Like Attracting BEES to HONEY! Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.5-7 business days $535.00. 2-4 business days $1070.00. 1 business day $2140.00.LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT. All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.



Terminations stay terminated, reports from Sun City, Ca. ‘Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch’. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.Is There an Economic Bomb Cyclone Ahead? Christopher Chantrill.Babes In The Lights Of The Rays Of Sons: Faces In The Shadows Of Darkness. Manure Management - History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.

No photo description available.

 Blue Skies:Sunsets Darkness.YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.'White Privilege Ended in 1964-History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find. Games in the dark, in the shadows, freaks and snakes, hanging on dogwood trees. Adam and Steven, Adam and Eve, in the wood, suckers and snake in the trees.

Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.


TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.Trump Prosecutor Has SMOKING GUN in Obstruction Case.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.Never run back to what broke you.



Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.Trump Prosecutor Has SMOKING GUN in Obstruction Case.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.Never run back to what broke you.

 We have a gift for you..Community. Honor.You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.The ability to triumph starts with you.”. Dr. Joseph Mercola,Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease.

May be an image of text that says 'I give these out for free all year long VIRGINLA IG: davie dave METRO Celebrattons CHRISTMAS BAG OF THREATS 250.00'

Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.


Good morning Sandy ... Tombstone and I know where Wyatt Earp is buried ... LOL ...  I'm a Guy, STRAIGHT, 67, 6'4" Tall, 210lbs, relaxed + semi retired ... go where I want and when I want  ... not a lot of baggage from the past ... focus on the present and future ... pay attention to BBC news + Read International Papers ... Don't listen to the Undereducated and Uninformed ... Single and enjoy the occasional Mingle ... Live Music + Great Food ... Swim and Don't Play Golf ... what about you ??  R

Dreams of others, fish to fry, faces in shadows,lovers,haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, fools, coins to flip. Crystal Peeps, stars to shine, sons in the news. Moony Love Housden, Lights, hands to hold, sons that stand tall. Love, luck, lights, lessons, leaders of the packs. Lights to shine, glory dazes done, babbles, bells, birds and bees, animals under the surfaces. Good times, god times, love, luck, lessons, leaders, Peter Pan, late again. 


Hi, nice to meet you stranger to s friend. Sorry it's taken me so long to write back. Busy week, not retired and hard working in my late 50's I'm 5'11" live alone but my daughter stays with me 3 or 4 days a week. I'm stocky few extra pounds not fat, but keep my standards up and ready to spend time with the right woman who is willing to be appreciated for being treated like a woman.
 Willing to put everything I have to offer but I'm being cautious about who I open that door to into my life. I'm relaxing tonight watch a movie and have a glass of wine.... sounds nice yes ? Tell a little about yourself look forward to hear from you...Jc...Have an amazing day awesome people !


We all tend to rush.And forget to simply hush.From the time we awake. And back to sleep we fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment