Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Noooo! I’m on the Lam. Don’t believe the hype. I’m innocent!

 Black American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times .Sungevity, Spruce Power, Just my expertise,nightmares, men, mice and monsters in and out of the emails written, and the excuses given.Possibilities Patterns.Possibilities.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.


Sunrun solar power,We've been causing much worse problems since adhering to this insanity. Black American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times .Sungevity, Spruce Power, Just my expertise,nightmares, men, mice and monsters in and out of the emails written, and the excuses given.Possibilities Patterns.Possibilities.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.


myspace.com/uritza check out my new best friend herewww.facebook.com /kelly.and.uritza.sa ntiagosmith/photos she likes me a lot, and can not stop with the joy and happiness I bring to mailto:her..4hd87-3897996640@pers.craigslist.org or call 7608512267 for big fun m/f or m/m couple in desert for your pleasures TONIHT!!!


 “The goal of my life is to tie adventure to my feet, stock memories in my pocket, hold imagination in my palms like fairy dust, and sprinkle it on my tales.”



Noooo! I’m on the Lam. Don’t believe the hype. I’m innocent!
 And thank you guys for watching!


๐™๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ข๐™š...Sunrun solar power,We've been causing much worse problems since adhering to this insanity. Black American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times .Sungevity, Spruce Power, Just my expertise,nightmares, men, mice and monsters in and out of the emails written, and the excuses given.Possibilities Patterns.Possibilities.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.
Saturday Night Live - SNL's Photo                                                                           
Saturday Night Live - SNL's Photo                                                                           
 
Saturday Night Live - SNL's Photo                                                                           
Saturday Night Live - SNL's Photo                                                                           
Views, Voices,Values,Cons And Pros:Sex, Dating, And Relationships: All things love, sex, and dating.: Man is not free Fallen leaf Jack-o-l..."Relax We're All Crazy. It's Not a Competition!



Mariah Carey's avatar

Noooo! I’m on the Lam. Don’t believe the hype. I’m innocent!
I am looking for maintenance laundry and housekeepers to clean rooms in my motel in exchange. For Room. If you’re interested, please text your picture ID And recent work history/ experience to Nick 214-718-1073. Or
Het. (806) 433-6185

"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Bless this spirit and shine..What beef?Top of the morning, to you, sinner, saint, simple, silly, or stupid, words to use to find a friend. 

Playing a Game of “Fool’s Mate” on the Grand Eurasian ChessboardLeftist Priorities: Nothing Matters More Than Arresting Trump Hamish Carter.

Ron Unz,

Noooo! I’m on the Lam. Don’t believe the hype. I’m innocent!

 Pout Annoyed GIF



Founded in 2007, Sunrun pioneered home solar service plans to make local clean energy more accessible to everyone for little to no upfront cost. Sunrun's innovative home battery solutions bring families affordable, resilient, and reliable energy.

SunRun Inc. has been hit with a class action lawsuit alleging the San-Francisco-based solar energy company deceived consumers into leasing SunRun solar panels by making misleading claims about their cost savings and about the increasing costs of electricity.

Playing a Game of “Fool’s Mate” on the Grand Eurasian Chessboard

Ron Unz



The suit alleges that Sunrun, one of the leading providers of solar leases and power purchase agreements, is making false claims about the projected rise in electricity prices. The plaintiff, Shawn Reed, signed a contract with Sunrun in August of 2011 to lease a solar system.

Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Feed the animals in the barn, the kids, the goats, Jesus Christ, born in a barn.Golden Calf: What beef? W4 M. I plain sight. Cattle calls, roles to play, words in waves, points of views, how to make a buck or two. Lots of laughs, lots of jokers, lots of clowns, under the layers, men and moments lost in time. On the edge. 'I SENT HER A PICTURE, SHE SAID, "NICE ASS," ร›Pgl BITCH THAT'S MY STOMACH!'

I will continue working on being the strong women I can be. Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.LMFAOOOOOOO Jasutin Kurusu. Teach your children there is no glory, or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you. Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.’U Should’ve Known Better . Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. WAVESTOBEMADEMOREMOUNTAINSLEFTTOCLIMB.BLOGSPOT.COM

Views, Voices,Values,Cons And Pros:Sex, Dating, And Relationships: All things love, sex, and dating.: It was a beautiful death…Spruce Powers, Assholes.The suit alleges that Sunrun, one of the leading providers of solar leases and power purchase agreements, is making false claims about the projected rise in electricity prices. The plaintiff, Shawn Reed, signed a contract with Sunrun in August of 2011 to lease a solar system. Just letting you know. Class action suit, in place, have more mountains to climb. 


Sunrun solar power,We've been causing much worse problems since adhering to this insanity.



 “The goal of my life is to tie adventure to my feet, stock memories in my pocket, hold imagination in my palms like fairy dust, and sprinkle it on my tales.”

From independent fact-checkers.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.Time wasted, killed or...
I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.



For the 2nd year. That is what she said,  What about the listing, still pending, Danial Evans, of Temecula Valley Home Team.

Sure but then if that is your view why lie to get what u want. Tell the truth. .why lie and lead someone one just to get what u want. Why lie to get pussy or dick. 


Why get someone's hopes a d dreams up if that isn't what u want. If it was at that moment. Then after getting to know more and u relize he or she isn't what u thought they were like. Or if you have changed and now you wanting something different   or your wanting to go down a different path. 


Then at least face that person and explain  how you are feeling  don't just walk away without the truth.  Don't fuck with someone's heart or head knowing they feel different and  your wants and needs are now going to include them anymore even though u had promised. It's ok to walk away but remember you once told this person forever  u once told this person u would marry them or u had asked them. 


  It's ok to leave . It how u do it counts. People need to remember that it all doesn't matter how u live u life as long as u do it without destruction of someone else's life. Lies. Cheating  . When u steal from the one who trust you. When u take advantage of someone kindness.  S acting like   oh well they are too stupid to see it. 


Or I lied get over it. .or u got played deal with it.  Us total bullshit. Even when someone says . Well I had to learn the hard way. It happen to me before is a load of crap.  If only people would care enough. 


Stop the Destroying someone. Just because u able to handle stuff ok. Doesn't mean everyone can do the same. Just because things are not a big deal to u doesn't mean everyone thinks that..  .as for my stupid .slow . clueless. 



Caring ass.. I am a target for players .. BECAUSE I trust and believe people .I'm told lies by so called friends. At least that was how I felt about them.. because I forgive people and think there is good in everyone and give too many chances . I get lied to abd used.just Becsuse I think what would happen if I said NO.THEN  they leave and then something horrible happens.i have to live with that.. .and because of that I get used.do now my life is spent locked up most times I. 



My room alone.no friends no one to really talk to. I eat every meal alone.  I can't trust anyone I won't let the evil. Using  people in my life and too stupid to figure who to  trust .  This isn't a life and I have   I am tired


Happy Dazes, Dallas Starr, wishes on dreams, cons and pros, walking on sunshine, ways to go. Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.

Once our Service Transfer team fully transfers your Sunrun service agreement to the new owner, the home solar installation can stay in the home.Spruce Powers, and other solar panel companies, we bought 10 of them. We can midterm your terminations, for $30,000, and transfer the bills to old and new buyers. We had the best, completely mad party today!

No comments:

Post a Comment