Sunday, April 24, 2022

'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.

I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share.

—The Mission—
  • For You: Is to dive headfirst into The Capital Syndicate training dojo ASAP



Lin-Manuel Miranda became a household name thanks to his Broadway hit "Hamilton." If you haven't seen it, or want to see it again, make sure you’re in Seattle this summer. 

Secure some of the best seats at The Paramount Theatre before they go on sale to the general public on March 28. Tickets start at $49, a significant value for the same Broadway experience.

 'Please cancel my subscription to your issues. Spiders, Snakes, Worms, Life Under Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads.The one that writes the stories rules. Here I am. MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. 

 I'm available random days during weekday in long beach) snap info preferred.Spruce Power, has the title of being the worst solar company to work with, how is it that they are still in business, where are their guidelines posted.

WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER.'IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF LOYALTY YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DAMAGE OF BETRAYAL 100',SHERRY LYNN SPENCER.BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.
May be an image of 3 people, outdoors and text that says 'THOSE TEENAGERS DESERVED IT CHANGE OUR MINDS'


Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.SHOW THE ME SEQUE L'
May be an image of text that says 'when I play hide and seek'

Your Highlights,Need Service? Spruce Power Sucks: Persons, women, men … morons.LOCKED IN has taken on the task of advocating for change. To build, to teach, to learn, pages to turn, lessons daily how to climb more mountains, dreams in the motions of the knights on the land, ships to sail, dreams on the water. Or not.I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.SHOW THE ME SEQUE L'

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎ار spr spr pruce TΜ‎'‎


Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'

Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.

 Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts:"In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Sadly some people do not really want to be healed at a subconscious level.

I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share.


Faces In Crowds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars: Jewish Whales On Land. Under The Mud, Shit, And Dung Fly With Hogs."In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought, while, in fearing,the other found need of conquest."-- The past, present, and future are about to collide.

'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share.


Hey Congrats, You're In! Seriously, you made a great decision here and we’re stoked to welcome you into the world of The Capital Syndicate with us. High five! 



No comments:

Post a Comment