Saturday, September 4, 2021

So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

Through resilient outreach, state-wide collaborative, strong partnerships, advocacy, and services for all California veterans.
Enough For The Charmed, Name changes, tips and tales to spare, angel falls from heaven,Dicks Out Of Box,Haters And Lovers, Hats And Wigs, Fucks 4 Life.Snakes in the grass, snakes in the sands, snakes in tales of dicks and dogs, thanks so much.
May be an image of text that says 'If u need a friend, message me, need a laugh, call me, need a hug, stop by my house, need money, this number is no longer in service.'

Family Affairs, Donkeys in the fields,Snakes and Worms. Glory Dazes Done. Once on the beach. Just one case that tells the stories of the bumps in the road, and the blame game that is being played with the fruits and nuts, that party and play every day for the dicks to suck and the pussy to lick, taking turns for the oral talents of a freak, and a jackass or two, gifts to share for the tasteful delights of the fools .


True story from views of a fish that got away, alive, and hopes and prayers from the Gods above, and the angels goodness and mercy , with head angel-SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS!! Angels To Host. Views, Voices, Values, Blue Oceans Waves.Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything? ''Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know. -Bertrand Russell- CAC-globalnet'


Good times, god ties, heads to count, hats to wear: mother to me, sister to me also, dead and gone, 4 decades to count. Brother left alive, last one in the tribe, Carl Lewis Breangh, king of the piles of shit, created from the dogs. Rats to roaches, roaches to deserts, faces in the crowds.' 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Help and hands on. I love to thrift shop a few times a month. Ain't talkin' 'bout Housequake! No! New Dance - ain't talkin' 'bout Shake 'N' Bake! W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you?



YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Dick Jarrot, toads and frogs, new York by the generations, three whales on land, cattle calls, snakes, spiders,and worms.Oh what a wave of words to go

Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .BLACK AND BLUE, HAPPY AND DELIGHT, BLUE STARS IN THE SKIES, WISHES AND DREAMS COLORED.

'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears Last Chance - Would you have bought the 1st McDonalds?


Good times, god ties, heads to count, hats to wear: mother to me, sister to me also, dead and gone, 4 decades to count. Brother left alive, last one in the tribe, Carl Lewis Breangh, king of the piles of shit, created from the dogs. Rats to roaches, roaches to deserts, faces in the crowds.' 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.

'I AM THERE WAITING, WATCHING Keeping to the shadows But when you need me I'LL STEP OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND PROTECT WHAT'S MINE' Rats to roaches, roaches to deserts, faces in the crowds.' 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE' Last Chance - Would you have bought the 1st McDonalds?

No comments:

Post a Comment