Sunday, March 1, 2020

Alone again, silent knights, house on the block, walks to the beach, retired, it would be so nice. IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY.

When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally enjoy my quiet time. Alone again, silent knights, house on the block, walks to the beach, retired, it would be so nice.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

 IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Wisdom of Gene Wilder: One day out of life. Gems to love, pebbles on the shores, sunny and bright, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my.This Just In... I am friendly, easy going, and responsible!
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor
πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin. Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit. Alone again, silent knights, house on the block, walks to the beach, retired, it would be so nice. IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY. 

Image
Tales and stories, history to record, the joy of my life, pieces of my views, my time and the attention. Time to drop dimes, over time and space, history of mine, how thing went, my time. Babes In Woods, Guides To Grow, Happy Dazes Again.....yearofmonkeygames2016glorydazesdone. Alone again, silent knights, house on the block, walks to the beach, retired, it would be so nice. IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment