Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Send Us a Question. We'll Help Get You an Answer.  Please fill out this form and a Disney Cast Member will get back to you. If you prefer, give us a call. You can also find answers to many popular questions by visiting our Help Center.  To receive quotes or make modifications to existing reservations, please call us.

TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN! πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΌRunning , with the stars, dreams knights, sons to shine, lions to roar. Not you, Howard, ducks on the water, dicks to swing, good times, over and done. Tired of the dick, without the balls, hits and misses, Micky Mice, Police calls, no rites to give, the excuses, the notes to explain, no you, none given. Hoops to jump, Boo is the name that you gave me, what was up with that? Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three,  dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life. 

Not the one for me, just saying, no time to throw pearls to the pigs. Hogs, and cattle to run, good times, American rites, Cali Chick, with balls. Out of her mine, me and the voices within, lights to shine, good times, hopes and wishes for more. Games to play, at Disneyland, and the nightmares given. Notes to share, out of touch, out of mind, waves of views, and values, voices inside, give and take. 

Will take a walk alone again, hopes and wishes, dreams in motions, for a better day. Pages to turn, books to write, policies, and procedures to create. Houses and homes, games to win, battles and wars for veterans like me, and your family members. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Great things never came from comfort zones. Remind yourself that you don't have to do what everyone else is doing.Running Back, My Father's House, Warm Hearts.
Image result for Not sorry...
Yikes! Run quickly do not stick if you do it may be the last trip. Facebook Raider: Dick Battles And Wars Won, Nuts on the ground, rotten to the core, bad seeds, roots of family, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, since the beginning of time. This is the cutest!!!! ✨✨✨

Purple Knights. Tips. Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled. Earth Angel, Battles And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.There are days that we wake up loving each other. And this is God's original plan in our life: love him over all things and love ourselves a lot, unconditionally. 

Image result for Joela Capplan | LinkedIn.
Love friends forever. A Dance in the Woods . πŸ˜πŸ˜❤❤πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ Congrats to Mr.Farhadi ✌. Clowns and Jokers, sheep and goats, kids to learn, how to take directions. Changing Faces. Liars. A wise man hears one word and understands two..Chicago..Social Media Dogwood: Birth Place.You? Me? Us? Devils to some.Frogs to digest , jackasses in hills.

Image result for Average Joe, Not .
All Aboard. U.S. Marines assigned to 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, board a CH-53E Super Stallion helicopter assigned to Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 463 for extraction from Landing Zone Canes, Hawaii, April 29, 2016. HMH-463 conducted personnel extraction and insertion in support of 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment during their Marine Corps Combat Readiness Evaluation.Clowns and Jokers, sheep and goats, kids to learn, how to take directions. Changing Faces. Liars.

.Inline image 1\


Pot use, limited by the day, 24 hours to leave the park, for minorities, veterans, handicap, rules of the park. Written notices on rules, located where?Thanks so much for the reply, taking notes, stats to share, age, how tall, 420 connected, house how close to the water, silent knight alone again. Taking time to search for a hand to hold, just like me. Need to hit the books, just wanted to say hello. Strangers to friends, so hard to fine, rocks to roll, heads to count, good time toads. Plenty of fish in the seas, looking for a giant, heads above the crowds, just saying.....
Image result for Joela Capplan | LinkedIn.

Personal Experience: November 18, 2017: Veteran, PTSD Nightmares: 39 years ago, Jim Jones, killed 909 people with cool-aid: Mary Jane Bailey: Grandmother 55 years old: 13 kids, my dad, Walter Richard Bailey, 83 years old. History to note, not news today. 

Went to the park,personal Experience: November 18, 2017: Veteran, PTSD Nightmares: had brownies, cookies, chips,candy on sticks, food to eat at the park. My cake had pot in it, could not get in that day, made a mistake, thought I could go in, I guess, lost my head, and my annual pass that day. Still a little upset, mad really, to put it lightly, had twelve security people surround me, and no say anything for half an hour. Why I still there, pot in the park, not the same day was what I had been told. Just not able to process I guess.

Okay, 12 security guards layer,woman came, said she was in charge, no name given, rude white woman, with blonde hair. Took, my annual pass, and said, not able to come in that day, next weeks would be better. I though that was the end of the affair, of the cake with pot, and no milk, one day at the park.

I was very disappointed to learned, that the last security card, changed the rules, for the that day, and revolted my annual pass, with out a refund.Paid $850, on my credit card, and was only able to visit the park for 2 months? What is wrong with this picture, pot in use not desired, I get that, but only for 24 hours, was what I had been told. Not take away annual pass, for one day, with pot in cake, that was thrown away.

I am a disable Black Veterans, I served 6 years in the Marines, 4 decades of work for the USA, at the Veterans Hospitals in Maryland, AZ, Seattle, Loma Linda, and Long Beach, worked for the USPS also, have PTSD nightmares now, the pot, is what the doctors ordered. Sorry about the mistake, with the cake, and the delay in leaving, that one day.

I bought the pass, to walk the parks, to see the lights, for all the holidays, and was very sad, and disappointed, to find out, I lost my annual pass, because of one security guard to many. 12 security guards, and none could tell me to leave and come back the next day. It was a nightmare, reminded me of my grandmother and the Nazi events in Jonestown in 1978.

May I please have my card, my annual pass restored, and the time restarted, for the event, that should not have been taken out of the common reactions. Pot on the park one day, means 24 hours to wait, before you can come back. That was the rule when I arrived at the park that day.

Facts to confirm: Annual Pass Purchase, August 30, 2017. Paid $850. can with free parking, and the rest of the perks. Years did not pass in two months, to end in November of 2017. Would like it returned, and reinstated please, and the note on the pot with be noted for the history, and not done again. My word as a Marine, one of the few.

Thanks so much,for your time and attention to this matter, call, text, email, would love to go back to Disneyland, for the annual pass period, wanted to see the lights, for all the holidays in the year. So sad and blue about not being able to go to the park, can we start over again. 

I am so sorry to have made that last security guards so mad, not sure why or what happen, other than she was upset she had to take a golf cart to talk down to me.It was just a matter to leave that day, and come back another time, that was what she said. Hated the fact that none of the security guards, gave me their names, and it was very upsetting to me, to be surround by all of them.

 The guards in the parking tower, told me that they were sad to be part of that group. And they said they were sorry to me, on my way out that day. It was so sad, the way they treated me. Just to let you know...

Thanks for your time, and consideration in this matter. Would love to have my annual pass, reinstated, starting over again, from day one. Can you make this happen for me. Thanks so much, for your time, have a good day. Happy Friday. 

πŸ’šDo not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer. Some photo's and I short video. Recently documented

✌❣Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone’s Heart.🎻Strangers.πŸŒ™✨ The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.

We do not need to guess. If you only see beauty in physical form, you will miss a lot of things. Lyons Dick Wonders:πŸ’šπŸŽ»Strangers.πŸŒ™✨

The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment